MIDEA Heat Pump + Installation Offer
Available in Auckland, Waikato, Wellington and Christchurch only
We offer installation services in other areas at our standard prices.
Upgrading your home cooling and heating is easy wtih our $500 installations on our MIDEA Smart Heat Pump range in selected areas.
Wellsford to Bombay Hills - some areas incur travel surcharge
- Hamilton Central
- Te Rapa
- Te Awamutu
- Te Kowhai
Wellington and Wairarapa areas:
- Wellington City
- Lower Hutt
- Pukerua Bay
- Upper Hutt
Christchurch City Areas
Terms and Conditions:
Extra Travel Areas
- Promotion is available only in eligible post codes in the following areas: Auckland, Waikato, Wellington and Christchurch.
- Please use the post code checker on the product detail page to see if your post code is eligible for this offer.
- If your post code is eligible, your installation charge will be $500 for any of the heat pump models. Otherwise, you will pay the standard installation.
- The installation is a back to back install; see below for details.
- Promotion is not available for trade accounts.
- If your home is outside of our coverage area, you can purchase the unit at our standard price and organise your own installer.
- If our installer needs to use additional materials or the installation is more involved our installer reserves the right to charge extra.
- If your installation is not a standard back to back or requires additional materials and/or labour and/or travel, you agree to settle the additional installation cost directly with the installer.
- Wider Auckland areas listed below will incur extra travel charges of $1/km after the first 45km one way.
- Waiheke Island installs can be undertaken if the customer is willing to cover the cost of the Ferry for 1 van and 2 persons.
- Our installer will issue a certificate upon successful installation.
- Snells Beach
- Port Albert
- Waiheke Island
Back to Back Installation
A back to back installation is the quickest and most economical way to install your new split system heat pump. The outdoor unit is placed at the base of the outside wall on which the indoor unit will be installed and the two are connected. The connection shall not exceed 3 metres. Our installer will visit your home and provide an assessment of your situation, and let you know if your installation will be standard or will incur extra costs.
Shop MIDEA Smart Heat Pumps